A combination of a sarong and a comfortable soft terry towel.
The Indonesian rayon beach sarong has always been a favourite of many people. There are endless possibilities to use this sarong, for example at the beach, for decoration, as a shawl, dress or at a picnic.
The CURMS sarong-towel is made of 50% rayon and 50% cotton and is dyed in a traditional local batik factory.
The Sarong Towel comes in four different colour designs:
– abstract maroon motif sarong with plain maroon terry towel;
– abstract green motif sarong with plain green terry towel;
– abstract dark blue motif sarong with plain dark blue terry towel;
– abstract yellow/brown motif sarong with plain brown terry towel.
:: Care instructions ::
Good care will extend the life of your Sarong towel!
◊ Machine wash with care, temp not above 30 C°;
◊ Do not bleach;
◊ Tumble dry is possible – low heat. We recommend line dry for best results;
◊ Do not iron.
Caution! Wash the sarong-towel separately the first few times.
Colours may fade!
:: TIP ::Wash the sarong towel the first time with a cup of vinegar. This will make your towel more absorbent and keep your colours at its best. How to do this? 1. Place the towel(s) in the washing machine. Don’t overload the machine;
2. Add a scoop of detergent and start the cycle. Use water up to 30 C° and setting you normally would. (Make sure that your laundry detergent doesn’t have baking soda in it. Baking soda and vinegar react with each other making them both ineffective);
3. Add a cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle;
4. Allow the machine to finish and promptly remove the towels;
5. Dry the towels in the dryer or line dry them in the sunshine.